Defenders of Naxia
Based in Toronto, Canada
October 15, 2015
Press / Business contact:
1310 – 15 Greenview Ave, North York, ON, M2M 4M7
Defenders of Naxia is a unique ARPG experience created by a true young and independent team of game lovers/developers in Toronto. The game can be considered as one of the few full 3D roguelite ARPG games featuring randomly generated worlds, permadeath, insanely difficult battles, dungeon crawling system and tones of various enemies and bosses are all presented in a beautiful and vast 3D handcrafted world.
Defenders of Naxia is the first project from Novel Geometry Studio, founded in 2015. The team is formed with the vision, skill and creativity of numerous people that have years of experience in indie game development industry.Kickstarter and Greenlight
The game is planned to launch its Kickstarter campaign in June 2016 along with its submission to Steam Greenlight at the same time.Kickstarter Campaign Page
Steam Greenlite Page
DOWNLOAD & PLAY PRE-ALPHA DEMO
This video is nice YouTube
This one too YouTube
ImagesDownload all images here
There are far more images available for Defenders of Naxia, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
- "Swap Characters On The Fly In Top-Down Action RPG Defenders Of Naxia"
- Joel Couture, siliconera
- "This is literally ARPG on Steroids!"
- TOPRAMEN, The Sebie
- "A Compelling Gameplay; An Engrossing Story"
- Kareem Ali, Hulkingreviewer
- "Defenders of Naxia: An ARPG Worth a Closer Look"
- Stephanie Smith, Cliqist
- "A promising ARPG on the right track"
- Alexandru Dulcianu, Softpedia
- "Defenders of Naxia shows a lot of promise, with great visuals and challenging gameplay"
- Calum Fraser, AlphaBetaGamer
Ally Unit, Inc.
Novel Geometry Studio.